Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the Weeds

me in a helicopter


I used to have a boss who would say "I'm in the weeds" when she was crazy busy. In case you wanted to know, I AM IN THE WEEDS.

I just got back from a motorcycle rally in Austin, TX for work. It was great, but the internet connection at the hotel wasn't working and the cell phone reception was horrible.

What did we do before the web?

This week I am preparing for a dealer meeting and trying not to lose my mind.

Our family vacation is scheduled for the week after next and I haven't even thought about it.

Life is moving so fast.

I did a couple of cool things in Austin that made me think that I need to take the time to have more fun. I rode in a helicopter and I rode a motorcycle. It was so invigorating.

view from the back of a motorcycle

0 comments: