Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It tends to travel downhill...


The entire family is now sick (including me). Strep and sinus infections are the malady of the hour... But, I am on the strongest antibiotics money can buy (and they are pretty expensive...) so I hope to be feeling better soon.


In other news, I have agreed to let my 16 year old nephew move in with us. He is having some major problems at home and it looks like there aren't many options left... I hope we can have a positive influence on his life. And if I don't pull all of my hair out or go completely gray in the process it will be a miracle.


We are going to the coast this weekend to pick him up and I am hoping we have a little beach time while we are there. Hopefully, everyone will start feeling better and we can enjoy the trip.

0 comments: