Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling bad blues


I haven't been feeling that great for the past couple of weeks. Nothing like a little illness to force introspection (is that even a word?...) I thought I was well on the road to recovery and had a little mishap today. Hopefully some sleep and antibiotics will do the trick.

Anyway, I did a couple of comfort things to make me feel better:

I signed up for a daily email from the Writers Almanac
I subscribed to several blogs.

I signed up for SparkPeople

Let me tell you a little more about Spark People:

A couple of people who started ebay decided to do something pretty awesome with some of the money they earned. The started an online community for people trying to loose weight and get healthy. Thisi s all for FREE! Check it out if you get the chance.

0 comments: